- Open job requisitions, publish in staffing applicant system and post to careers site(s) and job boards
- Close openings (systems and posting) once hiring process is complete
- Update recruiting activities in real-time on the staffing applicant tracking system and manage data integrity
- Manual upload of CVs/resumes that come through from other sources eg agency
- Partner with Recruiters to facilitate the staffing process, including answering candidate questions related to staffing administration.
- Scheduling of Recruiter screens prior to interview where required
- Scheduling of all interviews, assessment centres and hiring days.
- Travel and accommodation booking for interviews.
- Support administrative aspects of all offers: process external/internal offers for candidates in systems on receipt of required information from Recruiter.
- Managing expense re-imbursement and invoice payments including PO processing.
- Initiate relocation process with relocation centre or appointed team in your area and assist candidates with relocation benefit questions as appropriate.
- Assist with reference checking – collecting reference information, arranging telephone reference calls, conducting telephone references if appropriate
- Ensure new hires are correctly set up in the system. Clear hand off to HR Operations team for New Employee Orientation and on-boarding.
- Provide recruiting reports and analysis on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis to Recruiting Associate Leads, including updates against all Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s)
- Support Recruiters from an administration perspective with any hiring projects such as hiring days, social media and diversity hiring events
- Partner with other Recruiting Associates to ensure best practice sharing, process improvements and consistency in approach across borders.
- Systems Thinking
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration
- Impact and Influence
Skills and Experience (Qualifications)
• Administrative experience supporting multiple locations and/or businesses
• Strong organizational skills
• Very high attention to detail
• Ability to drive processes
• Good written and verbal communication skills – English/Chinese，TOEIC 785 at least
• Ability to prioritize work from multiple clients in a high volume environment
• Integrity to manage confidential information
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• BA/BS degree in business administration, human resources or related discipline
• Talent Acquisition/HR administration experience or general administration experience if the desire to move to Recruiting role in future
• Supporting teams across multiple countries
• Reporting and analytical experience