- Advice on legal and compliance issues related to general corporate matters relating to Swiss Re’s operation in China
- Assist on regulatory matters, including the handling of official correspondence between Swiss Re China and CIRC or other regulatory bodies and industry associations
- Assist the Project Management Office (PMO) of an Asia strategic initiative in relation to the project implementation at Swiss Re China
- Other matters as assigned by the line manager, such as legal research, and drafting, reviewing and proofreading of documents etc.
- 3 years of legal qualification in Chinese law or related work experience
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English (Above TOEIC 800 or IELTS 6.5)
- Managing work efficiently including proper prioritisation and basic project management skills