The scope of the services includes but not limited to:
1) Administrative works relevant to purchasing
a. To support buyers to create RFO document in GLOBUS system
· Consolidate required document
· Check quality of the document according to “check list”
· Upload documents into the GLOBUS system
· Follow up the approval status of the RFQ
· Give buyers update on the approval status
· Check with suppliers if necessary the receipt of RFO document
b. To support buyers to create GLOBUS Purchase Orders and GLOBUS Purchase Contracts
· Check quality and availability of the documents before making Purchase Orders or Purchase Contracts
· Update Purchase Order and Purchase Contract approval status to buyers
· Help buyers to follow up the process of BBAC related Purchase Order review and confirmation
· Create B9 numbers(line item) in GLOBUS
· Upload document into GLOBUS
c. To help buyers to prepare BBAC contract based on contract template
· Prepare the required document for buyers (incl. print-out)
· Register and completion of the required template of forms
· Provide facilitation to internal customers if needed
d. To collect data required for potential supplier sourcing
e. Data sourcing of the suppliers in terms business volumes, commodity category and nature of industry
f. Support ad-hoc document creation.
g. Other supporting works
· Collection of supplier review results
The qualifications described below may not cover all aspects however the Purchaser has the right to adjust or change the requirement of qualification whenever necessary.
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- Certificate in Business Administration is preferable.
· Working Experience
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a clerical position;
- Experienced in handling customer order, invoicing,liaison with suppliers;
- Sound customer handling skill.
· Specific Knowledge
-Good command of written and spoken English(Above TOEIC 800 or IELTS 6.5)and Chinese;
- Computer literate;
- Possess a customer-oriented and service mindset.